Thursday, March 10, 2011

Chocolate Boy Or Hired Assassin ?




So, this one time my mom bought this lame/cheesy/girly movie called CATCH AND RELEASE.
She watched.
I watched it.
She loved it.

I hated it.
And then, I saw it again,
And again.
And again.
And again.
And then,

I LOVED IT.
And it soon became one of my favorite romantic movies.

And soon I had a more than massive crush on the guy who played Fritz.
He was just the best bad boy with a good heart. He completely had IT going on. He was a complete chocolate boy and the kind that you fell in love with within 5 seconds of him uttering a word. He was charismatic, the hair just worked wonders on this face. And it

didn't hurt that he had incredibly sexy dialogue and two sex scenes.

Less than a year later, a much awaited HITMAN released. For someone who had played the game,(And who has a weakness for shooters) I was really excited about how they would adapt it to the screen.
And suffice to say my mind. WAS BLOWN.

And then it came on TV, and I saw it.

And then I saw it again.
And again.
And again,
And then,

I LOVED IT.

And soon, I had a massive crush on the guy who played Hitman.
He was so sexy. As far as genetically engineered assassins go, He was pretty badass. He fighting was sharp and brutal. And soon all the violent boy genes in my brain were firing simultaneously with all the "Ooh, He's sexy!" girl genes. And it didn't hurt that he was always looked posh in a suit and had mad gun and combat skills.


In the subsequent years, I saw both those movies and never realized....
BOTH OF THEM ARE THE SAME.
THEY ARE ONE.
THEY.

ARE.
TIMOTHY OLYPHANT.

It was amazing how he portrayed two insanely distinct characters, so well.
For a long time, I could not tell that he was in both at all. They are just so different.


I was so shocked and so excited.
Also, his jaw is too die for.

Two of the best things in a man, chocolate boyness and lethal assassin skills, all rolled into one, making him one incredibly sexy, intimidating, and romantically perfect man ever.

MIND BLOWN.
0__0

No comments:

Post a Comment