Friday, March 11, 2011

Lesson: Carry that Blade. For a Long Time.

1) Watched Jaane Tu...Ya Jaane Na. Hated it the first time. Loved it the second time. Learned to give things a second chance. :O



2) Watched 127 Hours again. Loved it more.


What I loved about the movie was how the central focus on Aron was amazingly invigorating. You forget where you are and for some time, you're stuck in the damn canyon with him feeling his dilemma. It was so simple but managed to convey a lot more than what it intended to. Moreover, I loved the lack of background music at places you'd expect them to be. It makes you feel like you're not in a movie but in real life.
Franco is ah-mazing in this movie. Perfectly flawless acting. He easily manoevres himself into dark and intense from quirky and funny. Loved him.

Isn't this a nice picture? :)

3) Watched Taken again. I just watch things again and again, don't I? -.-
Liam Neeson is badass.


And everything is connected. Because Maggie Grace is in it. And it excited me when I watched it because I first watched Taken on the day Shannon Rutherford died for me on Lost. Heehee. and there she was alive and innocent and sweet as opposed to the crazy, narcissistic hawbeetch she was. :O


:) so today was fun for me.
I also learnt that I should probably carry a sharp Swiss knife or blade with me so I can cut my arm off in case I can't unstick it from the boulder it gets stuck under. :O

Lesson of life. :O yeah. I'm enlightened. 8-D

No comments:

Post a Comment